FAQs - Payment / Return police
1. What type of payment do you accept?
We accept paypal payments, bank transfer or PayNow. Do not worry if you do not have a paypal account, credit and debit cards payment can be made through paypal express on our payment page.
2. How do I know if my cart has been checked out successfully?
Paypal will sent a confirmed payment to your email address and we will process your orders promptly.
For bank transfer payment, we will process the order once we receive payment.
3. How do I get in touch?
Online order enquiry:
Please send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
4. What is your Exchange/Refund policy?
Currently we only do refunds for local shipping as long as it fulfills the following conditions:
1. Liaising with us through email to sort out the situation first.
2. Contacting us within a week from receiving item
3. Pack the item securely in the original package (when possible)
4. Enclose the original packing slip with the item
5. All the books & magazines are not returnable.
Please note that we will always do a quality check and wrap your items well before shipping it out to ensure that you receive your items in good condition. Please also take note that Cat Socrates will not hold responsibility in the event of items being damaged during shipping.
Do note that you will have to bear the costs of return shipment via registered mail.
Once Returns are received, you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 5 days.
5. Do you ship internationally?
International shipping is temporarily closed due to covid-19 situation.
Your information will only be used to process your order and will never be shared with other parties Cat Soccrates will never sell, rent or disclose this information to any third party. Your credit card information is secure at all times. You will never be contacted with promotions or announcements unless you opt-in to our email updates.